Apple-Peanut Butter Wraps
These are fun and easy to make with the family. The combination of apples, peanut-butter and granola makes this ever changing. Granola comes in various flavors so that this recipe will not ever bore your taste buds.
- 1 medium apple
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1/2 cup water (for lemon water bath)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice (for lemon water bath)
- 3/4 cup granola cereal
- 4 flour tortillas
- Peel and cut apple into small cubes. (Place cut apple pieces in a lemon water bath to keep from turning brown.)
- Spread a layer of peanut butter on a tortilla all the way to the edge.
- Take a hand full of cubed apples and place it in a line down one side of the tortilla.
- Sprinkle granola on top of the apples and peanut butter.
- Roll tortilla up over the mixture to the other side.
- Slice into to bite-sized pieces, as you like, and enjoy!
Banana can be used in place of apple.
Bowl (for lemon water and apples)