Are you looking for a tasty meal to make at home? We have the perfect solution! With partially fresh ingredients, you can whip up something delicious in no time. Here are some ideas to get you started.
1) Before cooking, make sure all your cooking equipment is clean. Wash the pans, cutting boards and knives before you start cooking. This will help you make a tasty meal at home.
2) Decide if you are wanting to use an oven, stove, or open flame/grill. Get your equipment to support the cooking technique being employed for the dinner. Then pick out your ingredients and get cooking!
3) Start with a nutritious base like quinoa or brown rice and top it off with your favorite veggies like bell peppers, mushrooms, and spinach.
One modern approach and one Chefsville recommends is to decide on your vegetable first, then pick the supporting cast of the meal. Decide vegetarian or carnivorous. Select a protein (meat, fish, eggs, chicken, pork, shellfish, buffalo, venison, emu, bear, snake or other). The prior sentence was meant for the international crowd who would read this posting.
4) For added flavor, throw in some herbs and spices like oregano or chili powder.
If you’re looking for something heartier, try making a delicious pasta dish with partially fresh ingredients (boxed or fresh pasta and a jarred or canned sauce). Start by boiling your favorite noodles and then add in partially fresh tomatoes, garlic, onions, and any other veggies you like. Top it off with some freshly grated parmesan cheese and you’ll have an amazing meal in no time!
5) Finally, partially fresh ingredients can also be used to make delicious soups or stews. Start by making a fresh stock or buy your favorite broth. There is nothing wrong with making a partially fresh meal. You can even get premade sauces that make your meal zing!
One could always add in some stock or broth, ingredients, proteins, and spices then simmer a soup for 30 minutes before serving. Add herbs last to give take the soup to the next level of deliciousness.
No matter what you choose to make, partially fresh ingredients are a great way to create a delicious meal at home! With these ideas, you’ll have something tasty on the table in no time. Enjoy!