- 1 Cup Flour
- 1/2 Teaspoon Sugar
- 1/8 Teaspoon Salt
- 6 Tablespoon Butter Softened
- 3 1/2 Tablespoon Chilled Water
- 5 Apples (Peeled, Cored, Sliced)
- 4 Tablespoon Butter melted
- 5 Tablespoon Sugar + ½ Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 2 Teaspoon Lemon Zest
- In a food processor combine flour, sugar, salt, water, and butter pulse until coarse crumble is formed.
- For the filling peel, core, and slice apples about ¼” thick.
- In a bowl toss sliced apples with sugar, cinnamon, and lemon zest
- Roll out tart dough into pan, trim edges.
- Layer apples around tart pan, brush melted butter over tart
- Sprinkle with sugar and place tart pan on sheet tray.
- Bake in the center of the oven for 45 minutes.
- Food Processor
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Chef’s Knife
- Cutting Board
- Sheet Tray
- Pastry Brush
- 9” Tart Pan