Eggless Pasta Dough
- 2 1/2 cups semolina flour or 1¼ cup semolina and 1¼ cup regular all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/2 cup water have another 1/2 cup ready in case dough is dry
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients together until a ball of dough is formed.
- Allow dough to rest for about 30 minutes to an hour. This will allow the wet ingredients to moisten the dry flour(s).
- Roll out dough and send through pasta machine according to desired thickness.
- Adjust attachments to which desired pasta: fettuccine, or any long strand shaped pasta. Or make your own shapes. There are over 650 different shapes and sizes of pasta. Find your favorites.
Dough scarper (optional)
Pasta maker or rolling pin