This dish makes the perfect addition to any family gathering or BBQ. The salty and tangy mixture hits the spot and there’s a guarantee that there wont be any left overs!
German Potato Salad
- 6 small to medium Yukon gold potatoes cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup green onions chopped
- 4 slices turkey bacon cooked until crisp
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Slice bacon into bits. Cook bacon in a large saucepan or pot on medium heat for 5 minutes or until crispy brown. Remove to a plate or bowl.
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan and pour over enough water to cover.
- Set pan over high heat and bring to a boil. Boil 8 minutes, until fork tender.
- Drain and while still warm, transfer to a large bowl and add onions, cooked bacon, vinegar, and oil.
- Season, to taste, with salt and black pepper.
- Cutting Board
- Chef’s Knife
- Measuring Spoons
- Medium Pot
- Mixing Bowl
- Wooden Spoon