This creamy, refreshing condiment pairs perfectly on some homemade pita bread, or with any protein like serving it along side some marinade chicken. YUM!
- 1 cucumber, medium sized peeled, sliced-half, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice or white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dill or oregano
- 1 clove garlic minced
- In a medium bowl combine all the ingredients and chill for at least 1 hour to allow the flavors to marry.
- Serve as a dip or condiment with your meal.