This creamy, refreshing condiment pairs perfectly on some homemade pita bread, or with any protein like serving it along side some marinade chicken. YUM!
- 1 medium cucumber (peeled, slicedhalf, seeded and finely chopped)
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice or white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dill or oregano
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- In a medium bowl combine all the ingredients and chill for at least 1 hour to allow the flavors to marry.
- Serve as a dip or condiment with your meal.