Apple-Peanut Butter Wraps
- 1 medium apple
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1/2 cup water for lemon water bath
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice for lemon water bath
- 3/4 cup granola cereal
- 4 flour tortillas
- Peel and cut apple into small cubes. (Place cut apple pieces in a lemon water bath to keep from turning brown.)
- Spread a layer of peanut butter on a tortilla all the way to the edge.
- Take a hand full of cubed apples and place it in a line down one side of the tortilla.
- Sprinkle granola on top of the apples and peanut butter.
- Roll tortilla up over the mixture to the other side.
- Slice into to bite-sized pieces, as you like, and enjoy!
Bowl (for lemon water and apples)